Thursday, September 20, 2018

Progress on the Mass Ave print. I'm going back and forth with elements, from foreground to background, partially because I get bored of repetitive things like cutting little holes in the snow (not completely satisfied with just that anyway) and making tiny windows that are almost invisible. So this morning I tackled the foreground store, partially to see if things were going to work or not. I think they are. The color palette is not what I was thinking it would be, but I think it will work just fine. It's a lot warmer than I expected. I just want to make sure that, when done, it looks solid and cold. I've also changed the subject from a single character to a pair, one with an arm wrapped around the other. It's going to be an unofficial portrait of my partner and I as two of our characters.

No comments: