Sunday, March 17, 2019

Second page of the re-launch. I wanted to keep some of the fluidity of the original version while updating it with some of the traditional parts of comics like panels. I'm still thinking about the font. One of the problems is that some of the fonts I have may or may not require some kind of payment if I ever publish, and as I really don't want to do the letters by hand any more, I have to choose something. This might be a place holder as it's a font that comes with my computer, but I don't see it used that often. I'll likely catch some crap for it, but until I find something better, so be it.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

I wouldn't worry about the fonts too much. I have a client who insisted on a certian font that cost and arm and a leg they want the printer to pay to use it as well. A sinle way around that is to change the font to outlines. that way it's no longer a font. Of cousre, do that when they text is 100% done! I think if you save the file to pdf and open it in acrobat, acrobat will tell you if any of the fonts need a liscence... but don't quote me on that!