Friday, February 12, 2021


 Well, February isn't starting off all that well. I managed to get a page done today, which is good. Perhaps I slowed down for my birthday. Sure, that sounds good. Smatt has always been the loudest and most obnoxious of the cousins. My, me, mine, that's Smatt. Terry is more laid back, easy going and Rooster is just plain angry most of the time. More of their personalities will come out, perhaps, in coming pages. There's going to be a lot of them in this act and likely through the end of the comic.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I don't think I said this before, but my memory is pretty bad so who knows - these sort of remind me of stained glass, they seem luminous and I think that is what is sticking ut for me with this new chapter.

T' said...

Interesting. Stained glass didn't come to my mind but I can see it. That would be a hell of a church, though! :D

Behemoth media said...

I thought the same thing... what kind of church would this be in? A super cool one!