Friday, February 19, 2021


 City Silent page 94. Took me awhile because there had to be so many layers. First the mice, which was the easy, fun part. Then the graffiti, a different style for each. Initially, I wanted to reflect real graffiti, to look like stuff that's been done and is being done. Smatt's is more or less in this vein. But when it came to Terry and Rooster, I couldn't find a style I could replicate that I liked. So I ended up doing something of my own and liked it fine. Perhaps that's the key to this part of the comic; don't make something that isn't me. We'll see.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I like how the last few pages are broken into 3 parts... one for each character and also it’s just pleasing design-wise.

T' said...

Three is a natural number for splitting things up, at least to me. Doesn't hurt that there are three characters in this song, too. Many more than that and I'd have to do panels, and I don't want to do that! :D Thanks, Vince.