Sunday, February 14, 2021

Oops


 Shit happens. I knew something felt off, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. It finally occurred to me this morning that there was a line missing. Rechecking the script, sure enough, there was meant to be a line before the refrain. It wasn't a long fix, but all the text after "mine" had to be replaced. This means that the gestures of the mice don't really fit the lyrics, but they're not so off that I have to redraw anything. That will teach me to double check things... well, no, it likely won't.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Sometimes a mistake like this will make the project better or at least make you pay more attention! This seems sort of minor and you at least caught it! I just re-rendered most of my animation after deciding to make a new version of one of the characters, started at 4 am and it will be rendering the last shot unto 10! Now that’s a dumb mistake! I think the end result is going to be worth it so on we go with each of our projects!

T' said...

Doesn't sound like you made a mistake at all; instead, you realized that you wanted a different result and instead of settling for 'good enough,' you took the time to make what you really wanted. That's the sign of dedication, my friend.

Behemoth media said...

Dedication and crazy sound like they might hav ethe same definition! :)