Saturday, September 25, 2021


 There's been a lot of work since the last entry. There are tons of elements in this one, some of them photographic. What I needed to do was transition away from the mice, get them off stage in a way, and get to the lineless style I'll be using with Digby's chapter. There he is, lurking in the background. There was a lot of poking around with this one, shoving things here and there. It's busy but I think it works. Elements aim the eye to the lower right corner which is what I wanted, the mice are strutting, Digby is ready to take the stage. So now to continue on, after I take a look at the whole track and make any edits. Then, I'll collect it and put it on my Gumroad store, just to be consistent.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Worth the wait and I am glad you are getting some drawing in!

T' said...

Thanks, I made some time and got it done. :D