Sunday, September 26, 2021


 So, Act two, track five is finished and published on the Gumroad store. So now the bucks will come rolling in! Well, no, but some downloads would be nice. I think this track is the most dynamic, loud one of the comic so far. I think the mice's attitude comes through really well and, while experimental, isn't so off that it throws off the rest of the comic. https://tblue.gumroad.com in case anyone out there forgot. As always, there was a bunch of stuff that needed to be done to get the PDF in shape. I had to make the cover above, edit the intro and copyright pages and re-export all the pages as I don't like the copyright tags on each page as it's obnoxious. There were also some pages that needed a little seeing-to so that it all flowed. But it's done and I can move on.

Smatt's cap is the current symbol for the cover. Don't know if it'll remain the symbol for the whole act. Eventually, everything will be under one roof and these will go away. I just wanted something to feel different and specific to someone other than Silas.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I will have to visit gum road soon!

T' said...

Don't bother; I'll just email you a copy if you want one.

Behemoth media said...

You know I want one! I am excited that you got this part done!