Sunday, December 19, 2021







 Here's a few more. I got a couple in the airplane that didn't turn out too badly. They feel to me as if I'm flying over Star Wars. The flowers were just two random from the bunch. Orchids just grow all over the place there. The red one... no idea what it is but it was really interesting. The other two were taken at the top of the volcano at a National Park. It was a beautiful day. I would certainly go back. My little iPhone SE takes pretty decent photos, though I could wish for a higher resolution. And the zoom isn't worth crap. Still, it handles color and contrast better than my Nikon.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I can never get good photos from a plane, these look really cool. I don’t think I will ever get to Hawaii, it’s just too far for me to even think about.

T' said...

It is a LONG way away. In one week, I went through eight planes, four time zones and three climates. It's a hell of a trip. The plane photos turned out surprisingly well, not least of which that they were taken just with my phone.

Behemoth media said...

All those flights and I would be in a straight jacket at the end. Not that I shouldn't be in one now. The phones can be really handy for some things. The lens are tiny tiny though and really limit the images over a "real " camera. I would love a full frame sensor but that is out of the budget and the Nikon 7100 I have had literally the same OS, functions and do dads that my brother's full frame Nikon does but was 2 grand + less money.