Saturday, September 16, 2023


 A little work yesterday, this morning and after work got this page done. The intermission's lyrics are a little longer than I thought, but totally vital. They more or less explain what's going on in the whole act. There won't be a ton of pages and the background's not going to change so I should be able to knock these out relatively quickly. Except I'll be going to Boston in a week and a half and all work will come to a stop at that point. Moving on while I can.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Looks great, I do work on the iPad when I am away but my trips always are a lot less fun than yours. I think the text works well into the image, it is a a lot but it also compliments the image well. I like the colour scheme!

T' said...

Thanks! I mostly went back to the colors used at the beginning of the comic, trying to tie things together.