Web comic work, illustration work and other stuff I might feel like doing.
This has a very”poster’ vibe a like and think works with this section. Btw, it close enough to fall so I flipped your sawing in the hallway frame to the drawing on the other side. Each side gets ½ a year!
I can't remember what drawing I sent you that had something on the back. But I'm glad you like it. :D
The page has studies of your rabbit character on both sides. I keep it in the alcove in the hallway. I think you brought it here when you visited.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This has a very”poster’ vibe a like and think works with this section. Btw, it close enough to fall so I flipped your sawing in the hallway frame to the drawing on the other side. Each side gets ½ a year!
I can't remember what drawing I sent you that had something on the back. But I'm glad you like it. :D
The page has studies of your rabbit character on both sides. I keep it in the alcove in the hallway. I think you brought it here when you visited.
Post a Comment