Tuesday, August 18, 2026


 I've been watching a lot of documentaries about comics makers the last week or so. When I left the Picnic in 1998, I kind of wandered out of the comics world. I had been in it at a great time, a singular time and I've always been really happy that I was. But it seems I not only missed a lot, I missed a lot of comics that I will almost certainly like. Watching all these videos, feeling the passion of their maker for the art form, I got some of my own spark back and made a page on an off day. I hope he keeps making videos so I can keep getting fuel.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

That is great. You found inspiration and a reminder of what you loved about comics. We did work in the comics world at a very special time...maybe everyone says that but I doubt it! We also worked in a very special place. I don’t think if we were at Newbury Comics our experience would have been even close!