Saturday, September 19, 2026



 I haven't felt a spark for creating much lately. Work is just so damned busy, especially this week with the launch of new product. I just want to come home and veg. That doesn't mean I'm not making SOMEtthing but art has just eluded me. I still do two podcasts a week, am in two D&D games and do VO auditions when something interesting comes in. I did just score a second gig in a video game I've done before. It's not a big part but it's the voice of Death you hear when your character has died and you want to start over. So maybe I'll be heard a lot.

Needed to create SOMEthing a few days ago so went back to the self portrait. Not my favorite but I think it has more emotion than a lot of them. I'm tired and I think that comes through.

We were supposed to go orcing at the Ren Faire today but we got rained out. So I found my spark and whipped out a page of City Silent. I am ALMOST to the end of the track. I like the work, it does what I wanted it to do but it's been a slog for reasons I don't understand. I hope the next track, a more trippy, Digby track will be more fun to make.

No comments: