Saturday, September 19, 2026


 I knew the next page was going to be big, have a lot of movement and finally reveal what the mice have been doing. Luckily, there's a lot of cut and paste in the background though there's also a lot of adjustments to be done. Text last and then the 'end track whatever' page. And I can call this finally done.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Congratulations! You are almost there! You've done a lot for the last day or two! I HAVE to at least start another drawing so maybe I can finish 2 this year. I have started working on the remake of Music of Eric Zahn so I'm not making nothing at least. Curious to see where your next track goes.

T' said...

I HOPE I'm almost there. I already have an idea of what I want to do in the next track, I just have to pull it off. Thanks for looking!