Tuesday, February 04, 2014

And... he's changing his mind again! Won't go into this too much (sorry, Vince), just that I've been trying to add more dynamics to the art, and the current rabbit in the Bio comic just comes so freely when I draw him. Might as well go with a strength. Also, one thing that changed from working on a script is that Sharp changed from farmer to lumberjack. Seems minor, but it works a lot better with certain aspects of the story. Moving on..

EDIT: Managed to squeak out an Armand drawing before work. Now I must go!

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I can't complain.. i think that si the best Armand so far!

T' said...

Thanks! I kind of went overboard lately, using the Bio character as a base and was able to get a lot more feeling out of the drawings, I think. A little more European looking, too which isn't a bad thing to me.

Behemoth media said...

it's fluid and dynamic but also really pops out at you