Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A couple from today. The more complex one took a few days, the grown up Mickey was sort of a break after that. The first is this year's card for my partner. Every year I do something just for him. It's something he looks forward to. This is one of his characters in space. Used a lot more layers than I usually do and had a couple of special effects. Lot of fiddling around. The other image is just my idea of what Mickey might look like as a grown up child star. A quickie in ink.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Lucky guy! That image is amazing... and the second of Mickey is brilliant! He needs his own comic so you can get sued by Disney and later become famous for it like "Mickey the rat". That trick always works! I love you even have the screws in the space helmet.

T' said...

Thanks Vince! Those little screws were one of my favorite parts to draw, strangely enough. :"D As for the Mickey, I could also get sued like the Air Pirates guy, right? Because being sued leads to massive fame and fortune! :"D

Behemoth media said...

yes! lawsuits all around for everyone!