Monday, April 07, 2014

A friend of mine has made a huge offer to basically finally set up a site for my comics. What this has meant for me is that I've been spending a lot of time resizing and reformatting files and, in the case of Biography, putting them in actual order (which, because I am a total tool, was a huge pain in the ass). So soon there will be a proper site online where all my comics will be easily readable, there will be links to places one can buy downloadable copies, offer me tips, possibly a Patreon page (something I'm not really sure about yet) and likely an actual Kickstarter for a hard copy of Tamino. She's very persuasive. In the meantime, after all the fiddling about, I did this tonight. The black and white version was going to be the last but my partner came in and said that while he liked it, he preferred color. So I added some desaturated color while trying to keep the original contrast scale in tact. So, these.

No comments: