Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Including something different here, one of the ref photos I posed for. Tried to look as fat as possible to mimic the mouse. Too fat for my liking, really, but that's what 50 will do to a person. Four pages to go. The pose won't change again til the last page. While doing the live streaming for this today, a couple of artist friends and I were talking about the 'typical American male' and his approach to emotion. Well, here's Smatt doing exactly that. He's broken and will likely never deal with the guilt and remorse he feels about this because that's just not what MEN are supposed to do, right? Streaming is helping me out a lot, especially by being able to connect with other people. So I'll keep doing it through the end of this comic at least.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

the only comment I can make on this is sort of weird. When i first saw it, I thought he was smiling because of the shape of his tank top and his shirt from a distance looks sort of like a smile. Luckily I don't have any guilt or remorse to deal with in my life... thats my story and aI am sticking to it!

T' said...

Sounds good to me! :"D