Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Today's live stream went pretty well. It started out a bit quiet but that's ok. At the very least these things have helped me be really consistent in getting work done. Seems like a good addition to making Ghiroy and I plan to make it a part of the process. Pencil sketch, finished page and the poster I did for the live stream. This is not the happiest comic I've ever done. That's ok.

One other thing I did today was to update the Gumroad page that has Tamino on it. I did this because they now allow multiple images, which is something I think has been very lacking. I also sent a link to the comic to io9 because they say they're always looking to showcase 'cool' artists. I'm not that, but I've seen worse promoted there. And since the comic is free, I would think it's a draw. I wouldn't mind the exposure at all. I do wish I had a functioning web site, but even my clanky old one is down for good now. Too much to do, too little time...

No comments: