Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Quick sketch dump to show I've been doing SOMEthing, even if it's non-productive things. I got distracted even though I have started the next illustration in the 'print' series. One of my favorite styles of cartooning is the 80s/90s version of the Belgian comic, "Spirou." It's so lively, cute and cartoony. And it's full of lovely ink. I -think- the artist used a pen, but It might be a combination of pen and brush. In any case, I let myself get distracted with that and the Ghiroy characters, which does no one any good. So this is just a bunch of pages from a recent sketch pad. Move along.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I really like the rabbit most in these sketches! Not sure why... might just be his expressions are so fun.

T' said...

I need a counter to tell me how many times I've typed, "thanks, Vince!" :"D The rabbit isn't my favorite but it was a good exercise.

Behemoth media said...

Thank you for posting. I always find it inspiring!