Friday, June 30, 2017

This is from that OTHER thing I do. It is art related as I have to make graphics for this thing. Editing is something that's cross-discipline. In art, I do it with ink or colors. In video, it's clipping, adding and taking away. This one is a bear as it seems to need more care than most. That being said, I think it's coming out better than most. Since I don't use Final Cut that much, every time I use it, I kind of have to learn it all over again. That being said, as much work as it is, I really do enjoy it.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

There is something masochistic about making a video! There is so much to know technically and it's so much work, yet in the end - you made something! This one does look more advanced than the those before it, the green screen work looks good !

T' said...

We learn a little bit each time. This one, I think will be the best technically that I've done. Still not thrilled about the sound, but it's better than last time. And the green screen did work really well. Got some distance between me and it and it helped. The editing on this is taking longer than usual, though it hasn't got really any more popups. I DID manage a little video in video of which I'm pretty proud. And yes, when done, I will have made something. :"D

Behemoth media said...

Don't hesitate to put this on the Celluloid Slammer page!