Sunday, June 18, 2017

While my real work hasn't been getting much notice, these sketches I do at work have been. To be fair, I'm copying Dutch masters, so there's reason for that. I've even had some people tentatively approach me about work or some such because of them. I really don't think I'd do well collaborating with someone but the scope of people that have talked to me has been really interesting. The latest was a pair of young men that live and work in downtown Detroit, one of whom is a graphic designer the other was a fashion designer. I have no idea what they thought I might bring to their work but they ended up not contacting me anyway so it doesn't really matter. Still, it's good fun to talk art with just about anyone. Glad I get the chance to make these in public. Still iPad pro, Apple pencil and Pro-create.

No comments: