Thursday, September 24, 2020





Final redraws for this sequence. Most of these were not total reworking, but used elements from when I did the pages 2 years ago. One saw the elimination of the character, one was started from scratch and one had some minor color tweaks and text replacement. All in all not too bad and the track holds together much better than it did before. As I get older, the figure becomes more and more fun to draw as well as distort. I wonder how nutty the second act will look... 

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

wow
hard as this has been at times you have really pushed your art to new places with this. The distortions really, really work and the seeing the whole ting inthe grid shows how well the colour palette holds together as a whole. 84 pages! Holy crap what a lot of work!

T' said...

Thanks as always, Vince. You're so kind. Turns out there's 89+ pages if you count the title cards, which aren't shown here. I like the figures in the final bit the best. That distortion works for me as well, and the characters have a lot more movement, at least to me. I hope I can keep this up.

Behemoth media said...

I think you turned a corner with your art and how you think about it. This project has better focus and your seem to know where it's going more or less!