Friday, December 18, 2020



 Sometimes the point is just to draw. Spoke to my good friend Vince today. It's always good to catch up but it's also just good to speak to another artist. We had a good conversation, then I had to head off for errands and other things. I knew I needed to make something today, just not sure what. If I don't, after a couple days, I feel lazy, no matter what else is going on. So when work was done, I just sat, threw on some music I didn't know and just -drew-. There is something VERY therapeutic about drawing. And with self portraits, I can bend things all I want. Did the sketch on paper, finished it in Procreate using a brush I don't usually use, just to mix things up. Wasn't feeling bad, but now I feel better.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

This is a little Captain Kirk like pose. Funny while you were talking to your friend Vince, I was talking to my friend Mike? Co-incidence? ;)

T' said...

You know, I didn't think of Kirk, but there it is! Coincidence? There is no such thing. :D