Wednesday, August 18, 2021




 Another one done for the day, and something that will, I think, prove the concept. It might be almost TOO solid a kind of background for the comic, but we'll see. The background  image is a photo I tool of some graffiti while in Italy in 2012. I think it proves my concept idea, that I can mix and match textures, background set pieces and graffiti to 'build' a set for the comic. The one thing that worries me is that this will look a LOT more solid than the rest of the comic and will make it look kind of shabby in comparison. The only way to know for sure is to just do some pages and see. So far, I'm happy with how this is working out.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I like this one even more! Are you sure you are not on fire? Check the smoke detector.

T' said...

No fire, just a little luck this time I think. But thanks!