Friday, August 06, 2021


Slow progress. This page has been a pain in the ass. It started with just the graffiti the crew was painting over the piece they found. But the straight on angle was boring. So I stretched it out and put the guys in front of it. It worked better until I looked back and realized the original piece was a lot bigger than was shown originally. And again, the guys, who have done 'singing,' look kind of boring. So I warped them, redrew Rooster and re-imaged the graffiti to more match. Still having some trouble but I guess it's progress. Just have to get the little bastards off the stage and I can move on.
 

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The bottom image looks great but I really like the second image! Something about the rendering of the characters really pops out for me!

T' said...

Thanks. I think I changed my mind again; it's just not big enough. I think it needs to be a two page spread, at least the top part of the page needs to be wider, really showing a big piece of graffiti.

Behemoth media said...

Size queen! Sorry it had to be said.


;)