Friday, November 26, 2021





 I used a screen grab from an episode of Portrait Artist of the Year to make another portrait while I wait to be able to corral the next victim. I'm trying to keep things as minimal as possible while retaining likeness. I think there is some, but I would never have chosen this as a pose to work from. It's so dull. Then again, I could work on this more and get more of a likeness. Maybe I will. I already see things I'd change. The sketch, though was totally without tracing, which does make me happy.


2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The scruffy beard and hair are outstanding. The eyes I find creepy but I think I know why now. The remind me of “Annie” eyes which I found very disturbing and they have a stronger effect on me than I thought!

T' said...

Thanks. Still working on this but I'm not sure I can make it do what I want. I think part of it is the pose. It's just so...frozen.