Tuesday, March 22, 2022


 Got started on the new page today which is the most abstract of those so far. I got the drawing done easily enough, got things shaded and then vectorized. Things were going along just fine but then AD simply wouldn't do what it's supposed to do. Some areas of the overlay simple WILL not let me cut areas out and when merging the pieces that make it up, closes open areas that are supposed to be there. Might have to rethink this mechanically because otherwise it'll be a pain in the ass. That being said, I was able to add highlights to the hands a lot more easily than I thought. So we'll see where this goes.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

Technical problems aside , the colour palette on this is radically different from the other panels ! It is really rich and somber. I like it!