Monday, March 21, 2022


 Got this finished today as I'm home sick from work. Another monday, another case of laryngitis which came out of nowhere and brought no other real symptoms with it. My voice is just a ragged mess. There wasn't as much to do as I was afraid there would be. The text was fairly straightforward. I thought about making it a bit more psychedelic but changed my mind as there's already enough going on here. I wonder if anyone will think Digby's tripping through this whole thing and why not? I like to think of it as a metaphor for him dreaming of making some kind of Big Time. Another one down, many more to go.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Laryngitis again? I hope you feel better soon. Take some honey, if that doesn’t help, you still got to drink some honey. As I thought each step in your process takes the image to another place. This looks less out there than I thought it might! Keep going!

T' said...

Thanks!