Sunday, October 30, 2022


 Finally got a chance to get back to this. Was in Boston for a week and had a house guest as soon as I returned. And, well, distraction. I really liked the head I'd done for Ricci designs before so just decided to plaster it on top of the one that was here. Have to remember to make him loud and obnoxious as that's who he is and that's kind of an undercurrent of the song. It's dark, possibly a hard read. I think the backgrounds on this track are going to be much more simple, perhaps even single colors. Might also want to make it feel more like a stage, even more than It's been. We'll see. Art production has slowed towards the end of the year though I think quality is better than last year. That's the goal anyway.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Everything seems to slow done end of the year, too many holidays etc in a row and end of year stuff to attend to. You got this done and that’s something! Dare I say it… this comic seems more consistent art wise than earlier ones. Now I have jinxed it!

T' said...

Heh, if you go back and look, it's really not that consistent at all. But I appreciate the thought!