Monday, January 23, 2023


 Poking about online, thinking about some early Freud paintings and decided I wanted to get out of my normal mode. This was fun to do. Spent a few hours this morning painting it and an hour or so last night drawing it. That being said, I could totally take this even further. Not sure I have the patience to do so right now but I might come back to it. There's something really satisfying about observational work, looking back and forth, scrutinizing. I'd just have to do it in more sittings, I guess. I blame the modern world and everything but me. :D Still, managed to knock this out and while not flattering, I think it's fun.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I can't believe you knocked that out so quickly. I really like it, it has depth to it even if it doesn't exactly capture you.

T' said...

Thanks! I think it does capture a part of me. The abstraction is perhaps the part that isn't. But it was fun to do.