Tuesday, August 13, 2024



 Two things tonight. Top is the WIP of the Buddy Sorell portrait. I'm going to sit at least another night on that one. I like it but I want to think about it a little more. Bottom is "The City Silent" page 200, which seems like a milestone though it isn't. Simple enough to do as I reused the background from the last two pages. For the next track, I want to change the palette completely. This one worked well, I think, but I want something a little more complex both to get away from those stark purples and oranges and also to reflect Silas getting a little more confident and experienced with his own art. No idea what it's going to be yet, but that's half the fun.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The portrait def looks like him! 200 is just a number, but it is a BIG number! It s a nice image to end the section on.

T' said...

Thanks all around. I ended up totally redoing the portrait. Wasn't a favorite.