Monday, September 21, 2026


 Totally forgot to post about this. Kelly at the Million Year Picnic, my old alma mater, said she really wished she had hard copies of Tamino to sell for customers who were looking for 'something different.' So I finally did something about it, revamped the files and re-uploaded them to Lulu, a service I haven't used for years. Damned books were expensive but I printed two copies and sent them free to the Picnic to sell. I just want people to read them. She said the covers were a bit flimsy but the colors were great.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

You've been out and about orcing, drawing and who knows what else! Now I will have to buy a copy of this for my "Mike Luce Collection"! Onwards to the new track!

T' said...

Yah, I'm very busy these days. Probably too busy. Which is why this track has taken me almost a year to finish. As for buying a copy of Tamino, you kind of can't. I only made two for the store and they're selling them for what I paid for them. I could make them available on Lulu, but they'd be over $40. Easier to just have the pdf. :D

Behemoth media said...

I was going to pay 60$, it’s well worth it to have a physical copy. The book I made of my friend Ralph's never published comic book after he died cost me over 80$ and it was well worth it. I even made one for another friend of his.