Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Well, didn't get the Nickelodeon gig I was really hoping for. That was a blow though not a big surprise. Have to keep moving. So before work, I did this quickie tableau with Sharp and one of the new monsters. I think they're going to work out well. Also, mono-chromatic backgrounds should not be overlooked. I need to coordinate my colors a bit better, pay attention more to mood. I think this forest has a good deal of creepiness to it. Also helps to make the characters pop.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

one day your goinf to break big with something and all these places will be trying to figure why they never hired you. The background didn't even read as monochromtic to me until i read your post which is a good thing sinc eit mesa it didn't look out of place or too simplified or anythig like that.

T' said...

Thanks, Vince. You're always so nice. I think my hiring days are mostly over. I've reached that point where I'm just way too over the hill for any of the industries I might really like to be a part of. So, it's on my own. As for the monochrome, As it worked out, there is a lot of yellow in everything here, so it all came together with almost no work from me. I need to branch out with color, really think about it more. And thanks again, because.. just because. :"D

Behemoth media said...

I think mine are as well… seems that way. At least we are free to do what we want on our time!