Monday, July 01, 2013

Tamino the Cat

Well, it's finally up and ready for the world. My graphic novel, "The City Dreams of Tamino the Cat" is up and live at the iTunes bookstore. For now, it's only available there for the iPad via iTunes. Until I learn yet another format, that's where it is. I've heard bad things about making things for the Kindle, but that's likely the next stop. I put a lot of work into this and I'm rather proud of it. It's my favorite of my completed comic projects. I will be the first to admit that it's not an easy read at all. It won't be for everyone. Might not be for anyone but it is what it is, and it's what I want it to be. So have a look. And thank you. The City Dreams of Tamino the Cat

5 comments:

T Rogan said...

Congrats ^^. You are awesome :)

T' said...

Thanks, dood! I really appreciate that!

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh! It's live to the world! Hey, iTunes, shut up and take my money!

You are the man! Should anyone make inquiries as to the identify of the man, it can be stated categorically that said identity is yours! Emphatically! Yelling!

--- Max

T' said...

Thank you, anonymous! I mean Max! Max! I said Max! And I will accept your compliment humbly and yet still suggest that I am 'a' man, certainly not 'the' man. (I hear he's a dick!)

Behemoth media said...

Downloading it now!