Sunday, February 14, 2016

Haven't done one of these in a really long while. It's not that there's been nothing to write about, just that I've had other things to do. This comes from a conversation I had with a friend in Boston. While he doesn't mean to, he can be quite harsh. He doesn't like Biography as he thinks it's just wallowing, not understanding or ignoring the fact that it might be of benefit to me. On the other hand, he likes comics like Tamino and some of the short stories because they are self examination. I see that as rather contradictory. And, honestly, it made me angry. I can tell because I'm still thinking about it. Also, I got some neat lenses for my phone's camera and wanted to make a drawing based on a fisheye photos. So there's that. First new one of the new year, and a new color.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I think of it as thoughtful and a way for you to get things out of your head and into the external world. Plus it's what you do. You could be drinking or doing something self destructive instead. I much prefer this, creative way to express what's going on inside you.

T' said...

That's pretty much how I see it, though I was just called out on focusing entirely on the negative aspects of my life with this comic. Thing is, it helps me exorcise demons. Likely won't make one any time soon unless something amazing happens.