Friday, February 19, 2016

So much to do these days. Have to finish that city illustration with the fox and monkey, I have another of them to do, perhaps two for a panel I'm going to be co-hosting in may AND I have to really put my nose to the... thing and work on Ghiroy. I thumbnailed out the first chapter, but since I want this to have a broader appeal, I, once again, took a look at my character designs. While I like them, the characters aren't exactly appealing. So, after having bought some art supplies today (it's been months since I actually had a sketchbook), I started drawing and this came out of nowhere. And I think it's exactly what I need. It's really hard to not copy too much from the source material, to abstract it as a cartoonist would and keep things consistent. But I have to try. So here's another first step, one of many.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

My... that IS appealing :)
Good luck on the panel, will we be able to see it anywhere online?

T' said...

No, it's going to be at a con and it won't be taped or anything. I'm just the co-host and I don't even know what the structure will be yet.

Behemoth media said...

I thought everything was recorded and podcast these days! It seems that way!