Monday, April 11, 2016

And then there's this. I have been working on it, though slightly. I redrew the lines as the version I had was too thick and not detailed enough. I'd had to magnify the original lines which made them rather thick and unpleasant. Simple enough to make a new version. I've got nearly everything in place now. Had to shrink the fox a bit as he was too large in comparison. I'll also have to enlarge everything so that the composition is better (one of my common problems). And then the lighting and shadowing can take place as right now, it's way too garish and flat. This will be far more atmospheric. Promise.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I like how you handled the hand and drinking glass. It's coming along! Plus you are doing a lot of other stuff as well! I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do these days.

T' said...

Thanks. That hand isn't my favorite but it works well enough. I don't see that you have to catch up to anything. I think the only thing I've been working on is backgrounds lately. You could do those if you wanted. Your figures seem to do fine on their own, especially the acrobats where a background would only distract from them.

Behemoth media said...

I have months of things I had to stop completely because of the contract. I do want to do more drawings with full backgrounds. I have another Zeigfried drawing planned out for that already.