Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Couple things I was working on recently. First is a sketch I did this morning before work which might eventually result in another self portrait. Haven't done one of those in a long while. Took a selfie at Disneyland with an Oswald hat and liked the image. Add paint and presto! The second image is the current WIP version of the next in the print series. This one's going to take awhile as there's a lot going on here. The proof will be in the editing part as it's snowing and I don't want there to be TOO much detail. Will likely leave a lot out as things go into the background. So, this is what I'm working on.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I like them both but the portrait is really really nice. I love the composition nd can imagine how nice those ears will look all black at the top!

T' said...

Thanks, as always. I don't know that I'll just black when I paint this but it will be a dark color. The composition just happened to work out and for that I'm glad as I didn't buy the Oswald hat. :"D

Behemoth media said...

You didn't buy the hat? It's awesome!