Thursday, October 27, 2016

So I know I said I shouldn't do more of this stuff and really, I haven't..well, not much. One of these is from today, the others are from days ago and I'm just scanning and posting them now. That being said, I HAVE been thinking more about this stuff, wondering about adopting the general art deco style stuff for this comic, a 9 panel grid layout and...thinking too much about doing this. Whatever the final decision, here are some more pencil character studies because I haven't come nearly close to designing these characters enough. :P

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Any of your test sketches would be better than any of my final drawings! You are still working your way through this so it's all progress!

(BTW- got a deal on Super vectorizer 2, 15$USD so I bought it!)

T' said...

I think live trace might still be better but I'm willing to give this a try. I've done one or two pieces with SV and it's at least ok. I'm lucky in that I like there to be an organic feeling to my stuff. Don't know how it would be with something already really straight and precise. And thanks.

Behemoth media said...

Live trace in CS5 is better, but not really in CS6, I might say about even as they limited it so much. I am hoping SV gets better over time as well. I learned a lot about ti and Affinity Designer doing my silly Happy Houseboat "restoration". LOL