Monday, October 24, 2016

So there was this thing I went to on saturday... it's a local Halloween masquerade called Theater Bizarre. And it is that. The folks who put it on rent out an eight story Masonic Temple in downtown Detroit and do... this. The few photos I have here don't even cap the iceberg, or whatever. It's Carnivale with that 'demonic' twist, tons of shows going on at all times, music, costumes, burlesque...yah. I did what I could while wearing my 60 pound orc costume to take photos and I wish I had a lot more. You almost couldn't take a bad photo as the colors and eye candy were so amazing on their own. Everyone was behaved, it was a hell of a show and I tromped around for 7 hours only wilting in the last hour. I'm still a bit sore from it all and can't wait to go again next year.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

This is a reason to go to Detroit... not sure there are that many!

T' said...

Probably not.

Behemoth media said...

Well you are near there.. that's another reason!