Friday, October 14, 2016

This is a page of me doing character design. Started out of my head, went into some reference based designs and then took it back out again. This is a pretty good illustration of my thought process if read from upper left to lower right (more or less). Eventually, I got something I more or less liked, but as this is just for Inktober, I didn't take it too far. Found it really hard to try and come up with something that looks like it would live in the same world as the recent coyote skateboarders. That might be a weakness of my designs; that I can do one but not a whole line up. Don't know. Don't do it very often. Still, this is about a half hour's worth of work which eventually lead to the next post's image.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

it starts off very classic Disney!

T' said...

I think there's a TINY bit of Bambi in there?