Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Been VERY bad at posting anything here, which is silly as I have been making... something. These sort of grew out of the last images by way of some other artist's stuff. Even when I fear I'm going to steal something instead of being inspired, I never seem to be able to just take. I'm bad at it. And this is a good thing. These make no sense and there's a lot of freedom in that. I had some random watcher on tumblr actually 'translate' one of these into a hilarious string of illogic and commentary. He honestly put more thought into it than I did. I can totally see doing a comic of nonsense like this, where it's all layout, drawing and color just for the purpose of enjoying it. But I have stuff to do on Silas and I don't want to neglect him. These should just be little throwaways.

No comments: