Friday, August 11, 2017

Did this one quickly today (about 45 minutes start to finish). Don't think it's as good as the Warhol and I wasn't going to post it but I was watching some documentaries on artists (home sick) and I realized that some of the work they probably didn't like might still have some value in it. That being said, I don't hate this, I just don't think it's as good as it could be. I still like parts of it, and doing these at all is good for me. At the very least, it gets me to use the brushes I buy for PS on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

I like this less than the Warhol one as well, but the Warhol one is pretty exceptional looking. I still haven't got a grip on painting in PS, Drawing I get well enough, but handling the brushes take a lot more practice!