Friday, August 04, 2017

Playing about a bit with the Ghiroy formula. First was the nose. Haven't been satisfied with the noses in the comic though I don't want to get a lot more complex there. Just a little. Also made Crow's head a little less square. The other one had me playing with keeping to the pencil lines a lot more closely, come what may to see if I liked a more organic feeling overall. Not sure that I do, though I think the minor updates to the noses will help a bit. Little things here and there.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I wasn't;t sure I liked the new nose until In looked a the older versions and thing it's subtle but definitely an improvement. Maybe they should meet hottie Monet in a cave... mash-up of all your current projects! ;)

T' said...

There are nostrils now, which I don't think will work for the elf, but which make the noses look a little less like ovals. Also, I added a bridge and some shading, so it is subtle but I think better. Heh. Monet in a cave. But we just sprayed for Money last week! :"D

Behemoth media said...

Nostrils on the elf wouldnt work i agree, the shading is really a nice touch. I keep laying out traps for Monet but so far havent caught even one!