Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Another page down, this one a quiet moment between verses. I was thinking of that moment when you pause from singing out loud because someone comes close enough to hear you. Once the train starts, the verse will start up. Silas is mute, but it's the same idea. Pushed the Procreate part a little further this time as I took a photo of the finished line work so I could try to fit the graffiti to the open doored subway. It mostly worked, but I had to fudge things a bit. It made me really wish I had the eraser tool missing from Affinity Designer. Otherwise, I think this is one of the more successful pages. I'm putting more time into the backgrounds than I expected to, but I think it's paying off. I still want things to go wacky later on, I just want to ease into it.

Haven't touched "Ghiroy" in a couple months, and I kind of feel bad about that. City Silent requires more time to complete a page and, of the two projects is the one that has more potential, or is more 'important,' whatever that means. So until a bunch of time frees up, that comic is on the back burner. Which is too bad because I do enjoy it, it is fun.

No comments: