Thursday, April 19, 2018

Two pages in one day. That never happens! This particular page was a simple layout with no background, so I could knock it out this evening. Thought I'd try something a little different and leave out the extraneous details, keeping just with a simple outline. This is actually a look I had planned to use in the beginning but couldn't let go of my brush. That being said, I kind of like it better. It feels a little bit more modern and in line with the subject matter, at least to me. Also had an @duh moment tonight. Felt really stupid. The graffiti is something I've been doing either first or somewhere along the way. Tonight, it suddenly occurred to me that I could get the page nearly done, airdrop the image to my iPad and THEN do the graffiti in Procreate, making sure it was going to fit. Gah. Wonder why it took me so long to figure THAT out.

No comments: