Monday, April 09, 2018

City Silent page 33. This one seemed solidly laid out until I tried to put things together. And then it wasn't working for me initially. I think I had the right idea, but the graffiti had to be redone a couple of times to really fit. And that made me think about how to do it a bit more. I really should get the composition down before writing it. The only thing I worry about with this page is that I darkened it too much, that it's too much a visual leap from the page before. We'll see when the song is done and I do final tweaks. The color of the graffiti changed many times. In the end, I used the orange to visually link this page to the previous one, since the color palette changed. Ended up happier with this page than I thought I would. Sometimes you never know til the end.

No comments: