Thursday, August 09, 2018

Ghiroy page 25. Been two months since I posted for this comic, but that's ok. It's meant to be something I do when I feel like it. And since almost no one's reading it, I don't feel pressure. Took a new approach to the comic this time. I'm trying to get back to the character design I established in only one image, that of the 'cover.' It's more fun and cartoony. I think the style was getting to 'realistic,' and I wanted to fix that. This time, I did the whole page in shades of grey and then used a blue overlay for the whole thing. It's a bit monochrome but I think has a tiny bit of creepiness the other pages didn't by being so colorful. Also made sure the fog was blurred, which I think helps. Don't mind the font as much as I thought I would and it makes things go a lot faster. So, page 25. Which means it's half as far along as City Silent.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

I like this and think maybe the two comics are influencing each other a little. not a bad thing and not in content but more in the use of colour.