Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Haven't drawn in about a week for a couple reasons. First is that my sister came to visit and while she's sleeping in the spare room which also happens to be the studio, I also wanted to focus on her and not drawing or anything. Secondly, I finally got one of my two cataracts operated on. Vision is decidedly different in a very GOOD way. Things are already sharper, colors are more vibrant and I haven't worn my glasses since. And that's with only one eye done. When the other one is done mid-may, well, I'll be back to normal or better. This is page 8 of Ghiroy's reboot and it was not only fun to do, it came together really fast. Don't think I started this til 4:30 or so today. Makes me happy.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

This is really coming along nicely! I am super happy uu finally had at least one eye done! You are the third person I know this year to have that surgery! (and I have one more friend to go, but he is 85 and keeps putting it off for some reason). Everyone tells me it was like night and day, they didn't realize how bad thier vision had become.

T' said...

Not only did I not realize how bad my right eye really was, I had no idea how bad my left one was. Now that I can compare the two, it's like rooms are filled with light smoke all the time. And I thought it was fine! Haven't worn my glasses in almost a week. That's weird!