Thursday, January 21, 2021


 Got a lot done today. Got the rest of the first bunch of mice done in the background, did all three mid ground mice and got the foreground ones in as well. I just need to do their word balloons, make final adjust mens and I'll be done. The page is pretty neatly divided in two. I'm not sure I mind that. I'll have to see if I break that a little bit with the balloons. It's a little TOO linear at the moment but otherwise, I think it's working. My partner said he likes the more active, "3D" quality to the characters, which I appreciated. I also am trying to work more with actual mouth shapes for what they're saying.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I love the lines outside the panel! You are quite good at showing movement with the characters being semi transparent, it could look like a crowd of mice but it really reads as movement. I have never seen that done by anyone but you.

T' said...

Thanks! It's a lessened effect in the final, but I think it still works.